Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's been awhile...

I haven't forgotten about my...whatever it is that you would call this(I feel blog would be an insult to real bloggers*) but from mid-July(notice my last post date) to the end of October I work 7 days a week 9-12 hours a day.  And when I start working that schedule I pretty much become physically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually drained to the point that I can't find the energy to do much of anything but eat, sleep, and shi...go to work. Today is the 83 straight day I have worked with only a couple of half days off due to illness or A's games sprinkled in here and there. Why am I telling you this? Not so you will feel sorry for me, this is the life and job I chose and have no regrets, but so that if anyone who is curious(Hello? Anybody?) understands why Junior College Dropout hasn't been updated since well, mid-July. Thank you.


*bloggers- I discovered it takes a real dedication to keep a blog running day in and day out. I salute all the bloggers out there who keep their flame lit and shining bright, I wish I had your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment