Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ynoa in Stockton

     Some camera phone pics I took of Michael Ynoa's first Cal League start in Stockton.

I waited 5 years for this moment:

 Lookin good Michael!:


Some warm up tosses:

In game action:
Nice arm angle.


 Release the fury!
(Notice fellow Future Star Addison Russell has his back!)


Follow through. 
(and Addison is already reacting!)



He is tall:


Addison Russell comes to play!:
 Before


After


Catcher Bruce Maxwell is built like an oak tree and plays the game with a fierce determination.  He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players to root for:
I pity the fool who tries to take out Maxwell at the plate.


Final thoughts: Even though Ynoa had an overall rough outing he still showed enough for me to be very excited about him as a future Athletic.  I look forward to watching him progress through the Cal League and eventually all the way through Sacramento and the PCL.  Good luck Michael! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment